Scotland Overseas Nurses Network Meeting
Education and Training Evening
19th Aug 2004 7pm to 10pm
UNISON House , 14 West Campbell Street, Glasgow
Barbara Diamond (UNISON)
David and Jackie Howie (Workers Educational Association)
Many options for courses and training are
Travelling and childcare cost may be met.
Check us out!
Bring a friend or colleague along
- Introduction to computer (WEA/UNISON)
- What other training does UNISON,STUC and TUC offer?
- EOSL including Medicate terminology (WEA/UNISON
- Improve study skill -essay writing and research (WEA/UNISON
- Union activities training and many others training opportunities
- What other training/ courses can WEA offer?
- Return to learn-communication including oral, written,
report writing and some research work (WEA/UNISON)