Cookies and Privacy  UNISONScotland www
This is our archive website that is no longer being updated.
For the new website please go to
Click here
Home News About us Join Us Contacts Help Resources Learning Links UNISON UK



Holiday Pay  

UNISON Members:
What to do if you think you might have a claim

• Contact your local branch as soon as possible. They will be able to keep you up-to-date on your employer's response and on UNISON's claim strategy.

• Ensure your contact details are up-to-date. The easiest and quickest means of contact is through email.

• Contact the branch immediately if your employer stops making the payments for commission, other supplements, bonuses or over-time pay; or if your employer starts paying any unpaid commission, other supplements, bonuses or overtime pay during annual leave.

• For more information please contact your local branch officer.


All holiday pay claim information and important updates are now at


Please click the link above to go there if you are not redirected in a few seconds.

Top of page