UNISON SCOTTISH WOMEN’S CONFERENCE - 2010
Saturday 9 October 11am – 5pm
UNISON Glasgow City Branch Office, 18 Albion Street, Glasgow.
Branches are invited to submit motions to the Conference, and
the deadline for submitting motions is Friday 17 September.
If you have an idea for a motion, please contact your Branch.
The closing date for delegate registration is Friday 24 September
(through your Branch).
The Scottish Women’s Conference will elect delegates to a number
of Conferences and Committees (see below), and they should be
with Eileen Dinning (Scottish Equalities Officer) by Friday
24th September (again through your Branch):
- STUC Womens conference, 1 and 2 November, Perth (6 places
- UNISON National Women’s conference, 17/19 February 2011, Harrogate
- Scottish Women’s Committee (12 places – general seats, 4 places
– low paid)
- STUC Women’s Committee (1 place)
- UNISON National Women’s Committee (3 places)